Sunday, December 9, 2018

Scream Into The Shadows

Scream Into The Shadows
© Surazeus
2018 12 08

I scream into the shadows of fake truth
to tell the universe I feel no pain
outside distorted labyrinth of my heart
where angels teach me how to understand
the secret language of the laughing rain
so I can map the way to Paradise.

I scream into the shadows of pure faith
to reason with the laughter of the sea
who drags me down into the blank abyss
to reconstruct the body of my soul
if I can fly on broken wings of power
so I can map the way to Alcatraz.

I scream into the shadows of vain hope
to measure contours of the naked soul
whose face that smiles back from the mirror sea
reflects my own contorted psychic ghost
which weaves strange neurons in my arcane brain
so I can map the way to Arcady.

I scream into the shadows of blind trust
to rescue princess of the blooming heart
from fractured tower of ancient agony
and take her riding on my wind-swift horse
though I solve riddle of divine contempt
so I can map the way to Xanadu.

No comments:

Post a Comment