Saturday, December 8, 2018

Solaris Sea Of Singing Waves

Solaris Sea Of Singing Waves
© Surazeus
2018 12 08

Uncanny pulsing of the ocean tide
communicates desire to comprehend
distant connection between separate minds
so I can translate voices of the sea
who tell me how our conscious minds were born
straight woven from molecules of the sun.

She sings perfection of the flowing tide
when sea waves rise and fall in surging lust
to allocate our tendrils taut with trust
that we remain coherent through the light
so far beyond lithe bounds of endless change
since I still know this name I once designed.

Thrown from deep abyss of our hungry tide
I crawl along sweet silver flow of light
to float in sparkling current of my stream
so I become true agent of my dream
since every face reflects my gestured faith
as mirror showing me in you I love.

Your sentient faith returns on speaking tide
still swimming down to where sweet spirals glow
so we can drink from fountain of free flight
and laugh to see our eyes now glow with light
when conscious spirit of the sea awakes
and knows itself to feel inside our forms.

Weird higher consciousness in dreaming tides
now wakes inside these sparkles of my brain
this moment we two kiss in flashing rain
that merges separate souls in new-born soul
who now unfolds inside sea of my womb
to blossom atoms into human form.

We float together on cold morning tide
then crawl upriver to our shadow cave
to rise from stream of snow-melt from blue sky
and pluck sweet apple from the Tree of Life
then sit together with our smiling child
and sing strange spells we learn from Mother Sea.

She wakes inside our minds with singing tide
our Mother Sea who gives us secret names
and sees herself in every human face
who mirrors back our common ancient soul
but we are fragments of her unity
as we consume and copulate in waves.

I walk her beach to dream Solaris tide
reborn from bright transcendent soul of light
as formal product of triangle beams
from hydrogen and oxygen combined
to weave base element through carbon rings
that spiral genes from sea of singing waves.

No comments:

Post a Comment