Monday, December 31, 2018

Last Day Of The Year

Last Day Of The Year
© Surazeus
2018 12 31

My heart explodes as sparkles in the sky
so I stand in the silver midnight mist
and dream the universe inside my eye,
amazed at how spiraling stars persist.

This series of unfortunate events
throwing me lost in maze of eyeless souls
reveals how time unfolds as precedents
since everyone must design their own roles.

I walk dark city streets with nameless pride
to gather eyeless spirits from blank minds
and make them dance on puppet strings to hide
marriage of truth that alteration finds.

I never will admit impediment
to code this web of absolute desire
which beams weird conscious mind from element
of clear translucent vibe through cosmic choir.

Still struggling to escape that mute quagmire
of naked angels howling for my blood,
I beat frail wings till burning breaths transpire
to lift my aching soul from soothing mud.

On straight concentric path of ancient ways
I spiral up from gravity of fear
to blast through walls of the heavenly maze
that I designed from wisdom of the sphere.

I carve my story on the temple wall,
explaining how I navigated far
through waste land outside our grand feasting hall
by following the secret of the star.

I wanted to escape the family game
and live from honest work of crafting hands
but people tried to smear my noble name
so I fought and killed to retain my lands.

Our world keeps spinning tight around the sun
while people live and die in fights for power
so gather with me on lush river shore
and dance around my ancient crystal tower.

We celebrate the last day of the year
by dancing wild around the ring of stones,
expressing gratitude our whirling sphere
transforms our spirits from old singing bones.

No comments:

Post a Comment