Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Awake In All Human Beings

Awake In All Human Beings
© Surazeus
2018 12 05

Like God creates our universe from nothing
I create model of our vibrant world
from the first word I write to spark the dream
which generates vision of the world you see
when you read these words I compose from nothing
to reflect the real world we strangers share.

Our ancestors generated this body
through millions of years of passionate lust
so dream of this world their brains conjured well
gave them insight to survive long enough
to breed new generation through desire
to live beyond death when bodies dissolve.

They designed the way we perceive the world
as each generation of dreaming brains
navigated hostile forces of hunger
to create paradise as way of life
tending plants and animals as food source
so children learn how better to survive.

So what lifestyle can I craft for myself
to act with significance on world stage,
performing actions from creative cause
that result in effects of common good,
within context of vast industrial empires
competing to control global resources?

I want one universal law for good
that motivates actions of all mankind
to work together for the common weal
as we vote through one system of election
for honest people with inclusive vision
to rule Earth through equal justice for all.

The world is fragmented in nation-states
with many different rules for choosing leaders
where aggressive bullies most gain control
funded by international corporate kings
who exploit labor of the common people
to control all wealth while countless poor starve.

Strict process of blind evolution favors
most efficient groups with aggressive leaders
who control food resources of the Earth
so they work together to survive better
while weaker people who live their own ways
are annihilated by corporate greed.

Each group was founded by the visionary,
messiah prophet who dreamed better future,
and thus established simple way of life
that organizes individual roles
so each one cooperates with the whole
by worshipping the Leader as their God.

What lifestyle can I design to live well
as individual part of social whole
so I do what I will, if I harm none,
that helps me survive all hostile attacks
when I journey through waste land of despair
to create safe paradise for my children?

I dream all this while sitting in the sun
in every city on the spinning world
while inside the brains of billions of people,
each person alone with their private thoughts,
as we all together think the same things,
First Mother awake in all human beings.

No comments:

Post a Comment