Saturday, December 24, 2022

Eyes Of The Girl I Love

Eyes Of The Girl I Love
© Surazeus
2022 12 24

The slender girl in the long wind-blown dress 
gazes through window of eternity 
with heart-aching joy for the lonely sea. 
On her hand the raven of happiness 
describes state of atomic circuitry 
that powers flaming heart of liberty. 

Deep in the black eyes of the girl I love 
shine countless stars that weave our destiny 
as we lounge in quaint garden of our hearts. 
With every snowflake that swirls from above 
I comprehend celestial chemistry 
that operates our bodies with coiling parts. 

She reaches out her hand with gentle care 
to guide my journey through sincerity 
into the secret garden of her heart. 
I feel her soul radiate love everywhere 
that helps me perceive life with clarity 
so I map our liaison on the star chart. 

The melancholy angel with star eyes 
gives me holy grail with fruit juice to drink 
so I give her home I build with my hands. 
Her calm loyalty is my greatest prize 
which fuels my passion to forever sing 
as we work in love to fulfill our plans. 

The slender girl in the long wind-blown dress 
before the window of eternity 
holds my hand and smiles with joy for this life. 
Our current state of successful progress 
we earn through struggle for posterity 
as we unite our hearts to dispel strife. 

I treasure her above all that exists 
for she is focus of my artistry 
as I create this Heaven where we thrive. 
Though death destroys all, true love that persists 
sustains our fragile souls with honesty 
so we sing amazed that we are so alive. 

No comments:

Post a Comment