Thursday, December 22, 2022

Our Terror Of Death

Our Terror Of Death
© Surazeus
2022 12 22

If I walk in the room where you are not 
I might hear strange vibration of your mind 
that radiates dreams across the universe 
to weave zillions of planets in one ring 
that shimmers bright with divine mind of God 
which we invent to soothe terror of death. 

Yet you tell me with words you never speak 
that you want to take me to empty room 
halfway along the broken bridge of dreams 
and show me painting of the beautiful 
which helps our eyes perceive the unseen truth 
designed to dispel our terror of death. 

Though you walk invisible by my side 
along the signless road that goes nowhere 
we find ourselves in Heaven we create 
so we program our bodies to perform 
daily routine that sustains dream of love 
which shelters our hearts from terror of death. 

Whether you ever appear in my life 
or disappear from spinning wheel of fate 
I feel disembodied soul of your brain 
haunt my heart with presence of your not-being 
so I write love letters you never read 
in tales I shore against terror of death. 

No comments:

Post a Comment