Sunday, December 25, 2022

Tune Of Atomic Zings

Tune Of Atomic Zings
© Surazeus
2022 12 25

Lonely in the quorum of marooned gods, 
I shout in echo chamber of fake lies 
so I can hear tune of atomic zings 
when I detach strange riddle of my name 
from the global narrative of success 
that conspires through fertility of love. 

To monetize the pain of loneliness, 
on my way to the higher ground of faith, 
I anchor my soul to core of the Earth 
while seeking refuge from hypocrisy, 
contrived by peddlers of dishonesty 
when spurned sister assassinates the king. 

Through elemental cipher of my brain 
inventing words to express how I feel 
my mouth unzips new formula for laws 
when I rise from Hell to preach the new cause 
through revolution of the landless clown 
who digs up lawn of the stolen estate. 

By planting turnips in the garden maze, 
I reclaim land, that my ancestors stole, 
from the wealthy duke who stole it from me, 
so in the forest of the laughing crow 
I can play chess with death to save the world 
till he defeats me with the clever move. 

So lonely on the misty moor I stand 
and will my fragile body to transform 
from wingless angel into the werewolf 
so I can fight the King of Neverland 
though my heart is tightly wound as the clock 
that screams beautiful hymns in the oak trunk. 

Emerging from hot muck of the brown Earth, 
I bask my crystal bones in red sunrays 
till my soul ripples the galactic sea 
with ancient doctrine of the novelty 
that proves my spirit is worthy of love 
when the sea-lark twitters sweet on my tomb. 

The fact is hidden in the fable code, 
the old blind Titan declines to explain, 
so I purchase the perplexity boon 
from the lonely woman in the sea cave 
who always knows what is about to happen 
because she perceives true heart of the world. 

I measure pattern of reality 
to understand how matter blooms in forms 
composed of atoms swerving in the void 
so I can protect the people I love 
from burden of sorrow all souls must bear 
as we follow the road to Everywhere. 

No comments:

Post a Comment