Thursday, December 29, 2022

Our Romantic Warranty

Our Romantic Warranty
© Surazeus
2022 12 29

The old woman on the river shore frowns 
and asks if the soul inhabits the body 
or if the body generates the soul. 
She shows me where children of country towns 
would make love in the secret forest shadow 
before they fix their adult social role. 

The old woman shows me the tale she wrote 
describing the history bodies reveal 
till we all vanish in atomic swirls. 
I want to be with her on the wood boat 
so she can explain how the fortune wheel 
weaves new bodies from lust of boys and girls. 

The old woman on the boat of desire 
explains to me how we generate life 
so I dive into dark waters of time. 
Spotting star diamond of immortal fire 
that shimmers in heart of my unknown wife, 
I treasure its beauty with honest rhyme. 

Though lost in the waste land of sterile hope 
during one hundred years of solitude 
I build the garden of love where we dwell. 
I write new scripture to help myself cope 
with social changes of great magnitude 
in our world empire around the Dream Well. 

The old woman in jar of prophecy 
shows me how to find my hyacinth girl 
who dances on lush isle in the south sea. 
I write new epic of my odyssey 
to find meaning of life in the brain pearl 
that beams dreams from nine eyes of Liberty. 

The cracked screen of my eye-phone indicates 
how far across the Bridge of Truth I trudge 
on my quest to find Holy Grail of Love. 
With melancholy passion to trick Fates 
I design moral law that helps me judge 
effects of actions from the atom wave. 

The old woman copies genes of my brain 
to replicate my mental state in clones 
programmed to perceive one reality. 
Holding hands, we stroll in scarlet spring rain 
to energize divine soul in our bones 
which triggers our romantic warranty. 

The old woman in shadow of my heart 
explains, the body generates the soul 
for we are composed of atoms that dream. 
With stories in code I design new chart 
that maps my random journey to my goal 
to reincarnate my genetic stream. 

No comments:

Post a Comment