Monday, December 12, 2022

Guard Of Goddess Liberty

Guard Of Goddess Liberty
© Surazeus
2022 12 12

The sea-lark twitters on the heap of stones 
where dawn-yellow waves ripple over bones 
to wake my aching heart from reverie 
searching for her face in faint memory 
because she is worth far more than my love 
yet I keep Earth to regain wealth above. 

Sprawled on my belly in the blazing heat, 
while ocean waves try to tickle my feet, 
I contemplate how I evolve from slime 
as wingless angel of the never time, 
yet face of Miranda enchants my soul 
so I center her love as my new goal. 

Elusive sunbeams snagged on spider webs 
reveal my wounded heart as the tide ebbs 
just as I realize that the words I speak 
create romantic happiness I seek, 
so I call to Miranda by pear tree 
that only her love can set my soul free. 

Caressing my cheek with her gentle hand, 
since Tree of Life secures me with love band, 
Miranda tries to teach me how to sing, 
and deep in my heart I feel angel wing 
empower my fragile body with Star Force 
so I follow Dream River to its source. 

Miranda molds my body from wet clay 
with healing fingers that define the way 
my spirit flows through vessels of my mind 
to nourish body my mother designed 
so I break free from tree trunk of desire 
to express my love by strumming bone lyre. 

While standing on mountain top of far sight 
I study beauty of things in sunlight, 
amazed at complex structures forms attain 
when atoms spiral joy from splash of rain, 
and then I see this strange world was not made 
by hand of God because all life will fade. 

With breath of passion flowing from my heart 
I expand beyond boundaries of the chart 
to break free from the Caliban I was 
through epiphany of the Primal Cause, 
then grow into the Jesus I would be 
to reign as Guard of Goddess Liberty. 

Our deathless mother in the primal sea 
designs our brain and eyes we use to see 
by weaving chemicals in gene segments 
from molecules of hydrothermal vents 
so we incarnate in children we dream 
as we journey along the sparkling stream. 

No comments:

Post a Comment