Tuesday, December 20, 2022

Behind The Robot Mask

Behind The Robot Mask
© Surazeus
2022 12 20

The self that hides behind the robot mask 
wonders why its head is full of white crows 
who type news stories about the blind ghost 
to rule the world from the most secret house 
where river of dreams flows through open door 
because I know who I have always been. 

The door of the empty house calculates 
how long it takes for me to see the voice 
which answers silence of the nameless ghost 
with solemn hymn to praise the unseen self 
who wants to fly above this changing world 
with changeless passion for the absolute. 

The backward process advocating change 
intrudes as stranger in the doorless room 
to organize shadows of fractured words 
which mirror concepts frogs describe all night 
to welcome emptiness of the wrong moon 
still reluctant to imitate streetlamps. 

Awake in spider web of timeless light, 
I carry shadow of eternal truth 
which swirls recharged inside transparent stone 
of weeping mountains far beyond the word 
spoken by oldest woman in the world 
who waits for me inside the doorless house. 

As absent-minded tourist without faith 
I map whole history of our universe 
with language trapping concepts in frail words 
as human-made artifacts of weird truths 
in living dimension of mindless space 
contingent on existence of the brain. 

So I kneel down in garden by the sea 
to summon Everyman from cave of dreams 
who hides his ornery self in photographs 
that hang on walls in dark halls of hotels 
which amplifies grave ticking of fake clocks 
because I disappear in mirror eyes. 

I find my self in whisper of my words 
when I evade stark absolute of death 
just long enough to record valiant deed 
that lonely people think they must perform 
to win accolades of the fickle crowd 
who muddle through just long enough to choose. 

To invent perfection for every soul 
I wrestle pen that bleeds tears of false hopes 
so when I stand for nothing in the rain 
unbending beauty of rose-fingered dawn 
will translate passion of the mindless wind 
to fruitful story forged from paradox. 

No comments:

Post a Comment