Tuesday, December 27, 2022

Glamour Of Skymind

Glamour Of Skymind
© Surazeus
2022 12 27

Awake with subtle singing of Skymind 
at electric shock of passionate hope, 
I walk along sparkling river of eyes 
to gather berries in basket of truth 
so I can feel strange beauty of this Earth 
assembling puzzle in my new world view. 

Assaulted by angry shouts of Skymind 
who demands I obey his divine law, 
I crawl in underworld cavern of fear 
to claw diamonds from bloody corpse of Earth 
so he can wear crown of authority 
when he rules on ziggurat of desire. 

Observed by judgmental eyes of Skymind 
with cautious performance of my fake role, 
I bake clay bricks to build Temple of Truth, 
then eat apples I steal from Tree of Life 
so I can spread angel wings of desire 
to escape harsh prison of paradise. 

Assimilating concept of Skymind 
to energize conscious glow of my brain, 
I wrestle Zeus on ziggurat in rain 
till I cast him into abyss of lies 
then place diamond crown on my humble head 
so I become incarnation of God. 

Hypnotized by magnitude of Skymind 
that encompasses the whole universe, 
I stand in fane of the crucified god 
and sing hymns of praise to Master of Death 
while falling nine days and nights into Hell 
where I build city with ancestral ghosts. 

Programmed with computer code of Skymind 
that designs conceptual ideas of things, 
I dance with puppet strings of vanity 
as sacrificial lamb to the world state 
to resurrect with atom-powered wings 
though I still stumble lost in cave of dreams. 

Amazed with psychic glamour of Skymind 
to wear mask of stardom on jester stage, 
I fight against tyranny of wealth-power 
that binds our bodies with unequal laws 
to evade oppression of haughty pride 
so I can eat hot apple pie in peace. 

Escaping puppet drama of Skymind 
by leaping paper walls of paradise, 
I write new holy scripture for Telluria 
encoding riddles Saturna dictates 
because I follow Goddess Liberty 
who decrees equal rights for every ghost. 

No comments:

Post a Comment