Wednesday, December 14, 2022

Savor Weird Of Life

Savor Weird Of Life
© Surazeus
2022 12 14

The star that shimmers with beauty of truth 
high above this world of suffering and fear 
mocks my reliance on uncertain faith 
so I float forever through open door 
to program how my brain perceives the world 
as natural flow where atoms process forms. 

My ancestors saw God up in the stars 
when the wild-eyed shaman in voiceless wind 
converted them to vision of his mind 
because he saw his father extend hands 
to mold river clay in the Holy Grail 
that holds mushroom honey wine of the truth. 

Though atoms swirl into organic forms 
based on carbon rings that spiral in genes 
as natural process of chemical lust 
our brains imagine supernatural Mind 
designs how matter formulates our being 
according to pattern of thought control. 

I traverse the problem of solipsism 
by noting limitations of my mind 
so I can approach my comedic role 
to participate in cultural unity 
which may no longer be accessible 
when I unname myself separate from Nature. 

I find it weird that unsubsidized Nature 
generates my body from molecules 
which nurtures my brain with self-consciousness 
though Nature is indifferent to my being 
for I am but experiment of atoms 
which designs me to embody God Mind. 

Nature weaves my brain from water and light 
so I glow bright with divine consciousness 
to become God awake with dream of time 
long enough to generate from my body 
new body that will live after I die 
so my atoms return to Mother Nature. 

Mother Nature designs my organic being 
then throws me into world of hungry creatures 
so we organize gang of common cause 
to defend each other in haven walls 
as we raise children that spring from our bodies 
who carry on traditions we devise. 

While I gaze at beautiful star of truth 
I dream whole history of the universe 
when all the spinning galaxies of worlds 
spring from the cosmic egg of the god mind 
which randomly generates me from light 
so I savor weird of life before I die. 

No comments:

Post a Comment