Saturday, December 31, 2022

Born From Deathless Mother

Born From Deathless Mother
© Surazeus
2022 12 31

I feel the Earth spinning inside my heart 
for she creates my frail body from atoms 
that spiral from God Eye of the White Whole 
so my bright soul vibrates with melody 
which radiates from heart of the universe 
to beam as visions in these magic spells. 

Around me on the spinning Earth I feel 
eight billion human beings with glowing brains 
composed of atoms beaming from its core 
so we all sing in global choir of souls 
with raucous harmony of adverse wills 
that weave disparate views in one world creed. 

In noisy choir of opposing world views 
we sing loud with dissonant melodies 
in contest over whose religious creed 
sustains our journey beyond paradise 
aiding our minds to perceive the real world 
so we generate life before we die. 

The simplest ideology of truth 
that best describes physical laws of nature 
defining cause and effect of our actions 
with coherent narrative of our tale 
will integrate all cultural myths in one 
so we share values of respectful love. 

This globe of minerals and swirling water 
swells in complex structure of chemicals 
composed of atoms bound in molecules 
enlightened with proactive energy 
beamed by the sun to weave our souls from light 
so actions cause construction or destruction. 

This pulsing Earth that spins in boundless void 
is Deathless Mother with ten thousand eyes 
who generates our bodies in the sea 
by weaving carbon rings from dreaming atoms 
with heat from hydrothermal vents of love 
so we evolve from fish to wingless angel. 

As wingless angel born from Deathless Mother 
I climb three steps to Heaven of my heart 
to study our indifferent universe 
that beams my conscious soul from the White Whole 
so while I strum my American harp 
I sing strange story of humanity. 

I feel the Earth spinning inside my heart 
so I connect neural net of my mind 
through beaming tendrils of the world wide web 
to the minds of eight billion human beings 
so we all sing in global choir of faith 
to generate new life before we die. 

No comments:

Post a Comment