Monday, October 7, 2024

Stay With Me In Hell

Stay With Me In Hell
© Surazeus
2024 10 07

When I go walking down by the Soul River 
I search for the presence of the Love Giver 
together with you on the signless road 
because our pure friendship lightens the load. 
So stay with me on to the Promised Land 
with the Book of Wisdom bright in our hand. 

When I go dancing on the desert dunes 
I play on shell lyre heart-enchanting tunes 
that wake the dead from cavern of illusions 
where greedy tyrants still chase grand delusions. 
So stay with me in lush Elysian fields, 
guarded by flaming sword that Michael wields. 

When I go searching on the ocean beach 
to find secret treasure just out of reach 
I dodge bombs Jehovah hurls from the sky 
that blow up my home with no reason why. 
So stay with me on dark Plutonian shore 
where Janus stands guard at the Hadean door. 

When I go skipping in the hills of skulls 
where Europa herds milk cows and proud bulls 
Minerva gives me sword Excalibur 
since I wear golden mask of Jupiter. 
So stay with me in Temple of Weird Truth 
for I must play role of messiah sleuth. 

When I go riding my bike around town, 
chasing shadow of swift electric clown, 
I map roads of Keene, Texas to uncover 
conspiracy to kidnap my sick lover. 
So stay with me in chapel by the sea 
where I will crown you Goddess Liberty. 

When I go spelunking in Tartarus 
to find secret spy lair of Sisyphus, 
I find Jesus crucified on the cross 
in hazing ritual to make him world boss. 
So stay with me in Hell of singing sprites 
who flutter on gossamer wings of lights. 

When I go praying in cathedral of ghosts 
I hear thunder voice from the Lord of Hosts 
who shows me world history in Revelations 
to construct Heaven with United Nations. 
So stay with me in lost Garden of Eden 
where I play the harp in mountains of Sweden. 

When go picking apples in bright woods 
where I tame wild horses and invent gods, 
I meet Iduna on lush river shore 
who shows me our new-born son she names Thor. 
So stay with me in spirit of the raven 
who leads our journey to shadow of Heaven. 


4 comments:

  1. Orpheus sings gospel songs with the Kings Heralds Quartet for the Voice of Prophecy in the Garden of Eden.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lori Lea Wetmore
    15 April 1963 - 12 September 1975

    https://www.findagrave.com/memorial/91542049/lori-lea-wetmore

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wetmore, Lori Lea, was born in Itasca, Texas, on April 15, 1963, and died in Dallas on September 12, 1975. She was the daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Ernest Wetmore of Keene. To know Lori was to know someone who had adjusted to her illness (cystic fibrosis) and made the best of life as she had it. She attended Keene Elementary School and was deeply loved by both students and teacher. Besides her parents she is survived by four sisters; Mrs. Karen Ferrier, Mrs. Sandra Burton, Mrs. Jo Ann Lackey, and Mrs. Kimberly Lewis. Also, by three grandparents: Mrs. Hulda Byrd, and Mr. and Mrs. Elton Wetmore. Lori rests now awaiting the call of the Lifegiver.

      Delete
    2. Lori was in a class ahead of me for three years in elementary school where two grades were in the same classroom when I was in grades 3 to 5. She was in 6th grade when she died from cystic fibrosis.

      I dreamed of her death a week or so before it happened.

      Delete