Friday, October 11, 2024

Latest Epiphany Of Truth

Latest Epiphany Of Truth
© Surazeus
2024 10 11

While searching through the rubble of our dreams 
for the latest epiphany of truth 
that billions of brains now see all at once 
in vision flashing on hurricane clouds, 
I find the long-lost photograph of God 
with face of every soul who ever lives. 

While riding roller coaster of our dreams 
for the wildest epiphany of truth 
that zips around vast galaxy of worlds, 
I transcend anguish of this mortal life 
to fly high on imagination wings 
so I can map confusing maze of myths. 

While gazing still in mirror of our dreams 
for the myriad epiphany of truth 
which replicates material forms of being 
from concepts of their Platonic Ideas, 
I perceive immortal soul of my genes 
through which my ancestors evolve to me. 

While talking with nameless ghosts of our dreams 
for the secret epiphany of truth 
that frames puzzle of our cosmic world view, 
I design architectural ontology 
on which I build Temple of Memory 
where we eat apples by Fountain of Youth. 

While teaching workshop to compose our dreams 
for the sacred epiphany of truth 
which mathematicians and seers employ, 
I calculate with psychic formulas 
social progress for generating life 
in children who bury us under trees. 

While driving car on highway of our dreams 
for the tricky epiphany of truth 
embodied by bright Torch of Liberty 
that guides our lone way through darkness of faith, 
I forge Justice Sword from Infinity Stone 
to fight devils who haunt America. 

While gazing at flame in tear of our dreams 
for the subtle epiphany of truth 
which fuels each passionate beat of our hearts, 
I bring laughing skull of Hamlet from Hell 
so he can prophesy future events 
from his throne in Museum of the Mind. 

While strumming lyre to sing spells of our dreams 
for the cosmic epiphany of truth 
encoding tropes of personality cults 
we play in Theater of the Absurd, 
I play persona I design with words 
whose idol will remain after I die. 


1 comment:

  1. Orpheus edits Anthology of the American Epiphany Poem while lounging in the city park by the River Styx.

    ReplyDelete