Friday, October 11, 2024

War Of Love Against Hate

War Of Love Against Hate
© Surazeus
2024 10 11

When snowflakes compose mirror of the mind 
I see the egotistical sublime 
reflect the soul of every genius seer 
who ever walks in sunlight of our world 
and sings new vision of the Self in spells 
that program how people perceive themselves. 

Armed with negative capability, 
scepter I forged from bright celestial light 
that fell as meteor from Realm of Ideas, 
I climb Stairway to Heaven with new wings 
I bought from Icarus at his toy craft shop 
to meet with Athena on Throne of Truth. 

Ascending Pyramid of the God-Eye, 
step by step to Church of the Cosmic Mind, 
I follow Torch of Freedom that shines bright 
in hand Goddess of Liberty holds high 
through swirling portals of the multiverse 
till I arrive in lush Elysium. 

While Saturnus lounges on the river shore, 
long beard weaving worlds in one galaxy, 
Athena sits in tholos temple hall 
where Mercurius strums tunes on golden lyre, 
and gestures I approach, so I bow curt, 
enraptured by divine glow of her eyes. 

Sweet voice of her electric energy 
inspires my mind with vision of her goal 
as World Goddess of Liberty explains 
how Devil Spirit of cruel tyranny 
has manifested once again on Earth 
in greedy man who would crown himself king. 

Handing me Sword of Justice, Durandal 
that Roland wielded to protect the realm, 
Athena commissions me to assist 
Minerva Goddess of Justice and Law 
to battle that devil in human form 
so she can save humanity with love. 

Descending stairway from the Parthenon, 
Temple of Liberty that lights the world, 
I join Minerva on her holy quest 
to drive tyrant Midas from the White House 
so she can enforce universal law 
with justice and liberty for all people. 

Though thousands of humans possessed by fear 
support Midas crowning himself king, 
millions of people who love Liberty 
wake bold angelic spirit of their hearts 
to fight for freedom through democracy 
in our global war of Love against Hate. 


1 comment:

  1. Orpheus joins Minerva to fight with Love against the Devil Spirit in human form who strives to enslave minds of people with fear-driven hate.

    ReplyDelete