Thursday, October 10, 2024

Divine God Mind

Divine God Mind
© Surazeus
2024 10 10

If sharp needles sprout from pores of my soul 
with searing pain that wakes me from blank dream, 
I hope they would transform into thin vines 
spreading around my frail body in veil 
of shimmering spider webs that transmit 
signals of my fearful sincerity. 

Inside ice mirror world of my intent, 
where ideal concepts of unchanging forms 
preserve universal design of hope, 
my pure immortal body suffers pain 
of never growing beyond divine frame 
that traps wings of desire within my heart. 

Inhaling cold ethereal spirit breath 
of howling mountain wind that fills my flesh 
with urgent motivation to survive, 
I howl at glaring light of silver fear 
that opens boundless sky of silent courage 
to fuel hot flame of wisdom in my heart. 

Leaping from cave of illusions with rage, 
thirty-three lithe demonic dinosaurs 
attack my solitude with hungry snarls, 
so I twirl gracefully on coils of hope 
to slice their fierce aggression with sharp sword 
I forged from mountain blood with hammer blows. 

After chopping demons in bloody steaks, 
which I roast over hot flames to consume, 
I feel my fragile body of cracked glass 
swell thick with spirit of demonic strength 
so ancient knowledge of their sparkling blood 
wakes Divine God Mind in my flashing brain. 

Meditating on jagged mountain peak, 
while draped in furry tiger skin of faith, 
I see first flash flare forth from the big bang 
and spiral into galaxies of suns 
to nurture worlds that teem with conscious life 
swarming from ocean wombs in many forms. 

I feel immortal spirit of my genes 
evolve four hundred million years of souls 
fish to lizard to mouse to cat to ape 
to wingless angel singing hymns of truth 
as I dance to create and destroy worlds 
with energy-beaming gestures of my hands. 

With flash of morning dawn I see I am 
Shiva son of Devi and Viswanatha, 
Avatar of Brahman, Father of Life, 
so I manifest Energy of Earth 
in temporary frame of human flesh, 
divine mind of the universe awake. 


1 comment:

  1. Orpheus climbs Mount Sagarmatha to learn yoga meditation from Shiva who manifests ultimate reality of Brahman in dance of creation and destruction.

    ReplyDelete