Friday, October 11, 2024

Lost In The Fun House

Lost In The Fun House
© Surazeus
2024 10 11

Lost in the fun house of national pride, 
size of my ego distorted by fame, 
I search for box Pandora used to hide 
demonic spirits of the empire game 
so I can trap them in their gilded cage 
when tyrants try to play god on the stage. 

I hide demonic spirit of desire 
for bold ambition to control the world 
through propaganda of the holy choir 
behind benign mask of the cosmic herald 
sent down to Earth by monarch of the sky 
who commissions me to play psychic spy. 

Distorting signal of accepted truth 
through global broadcast of arrogant faith, 
I track puzzling clues as messiah sleuth 
to reveal true nature of the star wraith 
who seeks to crown himself the global king 
through hypnotic power of the dream ring. 

Riding Bucephalus in global war 
to build world empire through holy crusade, 
I wield shining blade of Excalibur 
to trick the Devil with sly ambuscade, 
then place Crown of David on my own head 
while giving everyone fresh loaf of bread. 

Driven into bleak desert of the mind, 
I walk the waste land on the signless road 
forty days and nights till my heart is blind, 
so I meditate with the mushroom toad 
who reveals evolution of the soul 
from first flash that spirals from the White Whole. 

Resisting temptation of my own heart 
to crown myself Emperor of the Earth, 
I tame my devil wolf with mythic chart 
to build my bride safe haven with warm hearth 
where she teaches our children how to sing, 
then forge soul horcrux with the magic ring. 

Uniting nations of the Earth with love, 
I found Anglonesia with hand of law 
so all live equal under God above 
whose spirit animates Queen Onatah 
who provides food for everyone to eat 
while I preside in the Perilous Seat. 

As son of Galahad I wield the sword 
to maintain new world order with dream code 
which guides how I steward food as the Lord 
since I shift gears to drive in regal mode 
when I kill tyrants to bring the world peace 
before I die stealing the Golden Fleece. 


1 comment:

  1. Orpheus and Jesus run through the fun house of ego-distorting mirrors with Eurydice and Mary Magdalene on a Saturday night double date.

    ReplyDelete