Saturday, February 24, 2024

Whisper Of My Bone

Whisper Of My Bone
© Surazeus
2024 02 24

To circumambulate mountains of words 
I hang my figurehead on door of thought 
to discuss psychology with anxious birds 
who gather on the empty house I bought 
so rose that blooms from paper of my mind 
teaches me the transient cloud is my friend. 

To eat yellow light of the human I 
that fills my hollow heart with dreams of love 
I catch blue sparks of rain with open eye 
when I perceive your soul that beauty wove 
so we collide with anguish of desire 
which generates our brains from solar fire. 

My eyes create new lightbeams from the sun 
so when I wake from spirit-healing dream 
my heart will know obvious oblivion 
that rewinds fate with time regained to seem 
we are much more than mortal chemicals 
because we feast and dance at festivals. 

Though I spent my childhood waiting for truth 
to map our world with idols of dead gods 
I now perform role of messiah sleuth, 
creating virtual worlds with psychic codes 
so we can distinguish reality 
from mentally programmed veracity. 

With each new word I sing I rearrange 
world view of my mind to unscale my eyes 
with ancient tones of music I deem strange 
enough to teach new brave cohort of spies 
to seek elusive truths deep in our brains 
which structure hopes in conceptual domains. 

When I drop thought bucket down well of fear 
to find new tale no human has yet lived, 
I discover our world is spinning sphere 
where every organic creature has grieved 
death of another creature they adored 
whose voice springs alive from the monochord. 

With constructive principle of word faith 
I mold primary chaos of heart thought 
to generate new body for my wraith 
with elegant form of impulse I wrought 
from conceptual mass to carve mask of I 
with my sharp tongue in mirror of the sky. 

To keep my balance on thin wall of stone 
I sing great detail from our global tale 
so when you wake from whisper of my bone 
you will know better how to never fail 
when you bond with your chosen soulmate 
who helps you unravel collective fate. 


No comments:

Post a Comment