Tuesday, February 6, 2024

One With The Star Mind

One With The Star Mind
© Surazeus
2024 02 06

Behind swirl of snow around the small town 
where trees hover over homes by the lake, 
fierce energy of the divine world soul 
moves in breath of life as vast conscious force 
that casts our minds as shadows on the ground 
so we transcend Nature as the Star Mind. 

When sleepless passion pulses in my breast 
with silent wisdom of fierce mountain winds, 
I search for beauty glowing in your heart 
behind mundane mask of your human face 
so I can perceive divine soul of love 
that flows from deep fountain of the Star Mind. 

As force of Nature seething through my soul 
with prelapsarian consciousness of love 
my individual will of choice for life 
flows in complete accord with world of forms 
so I escape limitations of thought 
to soar on holy wings of the Star Mind. 

Through fusion of word and action from thought 
my body channels spirit of the sky 
with glowing beauty of the mirrored world 
reflecting truth that springs from my heart void 
to flood the endless maze of city streets 
with heart-healing anthems of the Star Mind. 

When Garden of Eden blooms from my heart 
as atoms swirling through organic forms, 
immortal soul of my ancestral genes 
wakes in my brain as God who sees itself 
in glowing mask of human face I wear 
so till I die I refract the Star Mind. 

Fearing I retreat in my lonely self 
as individual consciousness of God 
imbued with sparkling wisdom from mute rain, 
I wander crowded cities of the world 
to feel eight billion pairs of divine eyes 
connecting us as One with the Star Mind. 

Unchecked idealism of the perfect world 
that shimmers behind ever-changing forms 
would trap me in vast doorless maze of myths, 
so I will puzzle from material flash 
reliance through creation of the self 
sprinkled with zillion eyes of the Star Mind. 

So I would breathe that mighty wind of truth 
that beams from all organic life on Earth 
through pulsing matrix of atomic souls 
when ancient presence of eternal light 
fuels my body with conscious love for life 
till I sink back in sea of the Star Mind. 


No comments:

Post a Comment