Thursday, February 1, 2024

Oldest Woman In The World

Oldest Woman In The World
© Surazeus
2024 02 01

The oldest woman in the world remains 
still living in deep canyon of my heart 
where spiders of wisdom crawl from her eyes 
to weave this virtual world our brains perceive 
from wordless melody of ocean waves 
she sings on beams of moonlight in my tongue. 

When I feel fragile as wavering light 
that flickers on waves of the fishful lake, 
I pray to oldest woman in the world 
whose face appears in shimmer of the sun 
as spider goddess with ten zillion eyes 
that open in every cell of my brain. 

Each human being I pass on busy street 
beams with immortal spirit of her genes 
for oldest woman in the world creates 
our bodies from compassion of her heart 
when she programs how we perceive the world 
encoded in verses of songs we share. 

When I sit quietly in city park 
with eyes closed against illusion of time, 
I hear voice of every poet on Earth 
sing in harmony through world canticle 
that weaves our minds in matrix of her mind 
designed by oldest woman in the world. 

While I strum on my American harp 
to sing of our indifferent universe, 
I explore White Whole with messiah sleuth 
to climb three steps to Heaven of world truth 
as wingless angel of our deathless mother 
who appoints me cosmic herald of Earth. 

The oldest woman in the world of forms 
transforms my soul from fish to wingless angel, 
so I climb tower to sing with Rapunzel 
who prophesies how anxious nation-states 
will become United Nations of Earth 
to fight for justice and freedom for all. 

How many people will those tyrants kill, 
the oldest woman in the world asks me, 
before you throw dictator kings from thrones, 
so we rise from ruins of world war three 
to sing in global choir of mutual trust 
though indifferent Earth still spins in the void. 

Lost in eternal maze of cultural myths, 
where trope of every fabled character 
stands as idol in Cathedral of Tales, 
I search for oldest woman in the world 
who gives me grail of mushroom wine to drink, 
so I play lyre of Mercury and sing. 


No comments:

Post a Comment