Friday, February 23, 2024

Chemical Wholeness Of Life

Chemical Wholeness Of Life
© Surazeus
2024 02 23

While no God exists in the universe, 
some supernatural deity who dreams 
our minds awake with beams of energy, 
there glows weird chemical wholeness of life 
that forms fertile matrix of blooming Nature 
which nurtures humans in context of love. 

We exercise discipline of desire 
through proverbs in riddles of self-control 
to maintain balance of mental awareness 
within ever-changing context of life 
to sustain connection of our frail souls 
based on framework of its atomic wholeness. 

Because the universe of galaxies, 
where suns sustain fertile organic life, 
seems well organized in chemical forms, 
that function with mindless atomic rings, 
we project our own conscious sense of self 
at its vast swirl of clicking chemicals. 

I breathe deep spirit of the universe 
and feel divine consciousness of the Self 
vibrate beyond bounds of my mortal being 
to feel I am atoms from the First Flash 
aware of themselves as the Great God Mind 
incarnate in this temporary brain. 

How basic of my mortal human mind 
to fancy that it glows with the God Mind 
that I invent from horror of mute death 
with desperate hope that my brief life has meaning 
more than assemblage of flashing light beams, 
so I laugh and savor that glow of faith. 

I know I am no more than beams of light 
that spiraled from first flash of the big bang 
to swirl through flaming sphere of Helium 
that forge planets from swift molecules 
so I evolve from fish to newt to mouse 
to cat to ape to human who can talk. 

So as I stand on shore of the swirling sea, 
and gaze at stars huge as our nurturing sun, 
I sing with passion of my mortal brain 
to celebrate immortal beams of light 
that incarnate eight billion human beings 
who sing with me on spinning globe of love. 

While no God exists in the universe, 
that supernatural deity of love 
we humans invent is Idea of Human 
to project the best soul we can become, 
we humans manifest spirit of atoms 
as we evolve beyond our present selves. 


No comments:

Post a Comment