Saturday, February 3, 2024

Rebuild With Angelic Hands

Rebuild With Angelic Hands
© Surazeus
2024 02 03

Light in the kitchen window makes me real 
so I stand up and dance on tippy-toes 
through ten thousand doors to show how I feel 
about my private thoughts expressed by crows 
so I translate my trauma into art 
that plots my soul progress on the star chart. 

In love with the manic pixie dream girl 
who plays guitar on windy ocean beach, 
I spread my seraph-borrowed wings and twirl 
on hill of singing skulls so I can reach 
height of fame based on trauma I relate 
to escape nothingness of nameless fate. 

While holding hands with loyal attitude, 
that bonds our hearts in ring of molecules, 
in bid to win soul game of the Prelude, 
we skip through field of shining daffodils 
while bombs destroy nice homes in distant lands 
that we will rebuild with angelic hands. 

Each conscious creature ever born on Earth, 
who has evolved from hydrothermal vents, 
has suffered trauma of life after birth 
that programs how our dreaming brains can sense 
monsters lurking in faces of good men 
who try to exploit us so they can win. 

The grim-faced jester in gray business suit 
who controls our minds with the money ring 
manipulates our emotions with loot 
he promises we could win if we sing 
praises to his idol, the vampire god, 
till we defeat him as the justice squad. 

While sailing west from Isle of Avalon 
to find new freedom in the Promised Land, 
I battle Cetus till the break of dawn, 
then crawl gasping for breath on lonely sand 
to build new shining city on the hill 
where I rule Utopia based on free will. 

Once I understand my white privilege, 
based on power structure of English genes, 
I preach new doctrine of state sacrilege 
where every soul who plays dramatic scenes 
is equal in eyes of Justice the Blind 
so we live as we will, if we are kind. 

Light in the kitchen window bends my mind 
to hum with Television Buddha Toad 
who chants new spell of peace for all mankind 
though I roam homeless on the signless road 
reluctant to claim any land as mine, 
so I dwell beside the sea and drink wine. 


No comments:

Post a Comment