Thursday, February 29, 2024

Library Of Weird Memories

Library Of Weird Memories
© Surazeus
2024 02 29

Laughing at absurdity of this life, 
that we are beautiful spirits of hope 
and yet we tragically suffer and die, 
I leap vast abyss of false memories 
with angry wisdom of the soul betrayed 
by fragile weakness of this body shell. 

Howling with insanity of desire 
that we are bountiful bodies of needs 
and yet we magically reproduce souls, 
I leap fast stream of ancient memories 
with eager passion of the soul designed 
from brutal strength sparked by the will to live. 

Chuckling with urbanity of my role 
that we are mutable actors of faith 
and yet we fanatically play ourselves, 
I leap high stairway of weird memories 
with utter disregard for social rules 
forged by fearful men to control our minds. 

Yelling with idiocy of the mad king 
that we are variable patterns of genes 
and yet we amicably sing love songs, 
I leap broken wall of grim memories 
with grumpy courage of the simple fool 
who plays with crown of power like his toy. 

Mumbling with fatuity of the seer 
that we are noble creatures of the sky 
and yet we kill each other in world wars, 
I leap fractured mirror of memories 
with bold hypocrisy of the rich king 
who sacrifices his life for his people. 

Scowling with hilarity of the banker 
that money is but symbol of our needs 
and yet we cheat the innocent with scams, 
I leap shattered myths of sweet memories 
with gentle arrogance of greed deferred 
to craft new wagon with talented hands. 

Sneering with irony of the sad prophet 
that truth is what each brain perceives as real 
and yet we are blind with religious creeds, 
I leap library of weird memories 
with faith in puzzle of measurable facts 
from which I conjure virtual world of dreams. 

Cackling with futility of the singer 
that fame is fickle as two-edged sword 
and yet we crave attention of the crowd, 
I leap hypnotic flame of memories 
till voice of prophecy speaks through my mouth 
in riddling satires of the Jester Code. 


No comments:

Post a Comment