Thursday, February 22, 2024

Stop Global Genocide

Stop Global Genocide
© Surazeus
2024 02 22

Because mute shadow hanging in the tree 
grins down at me with subtle discontent 
with reference to bloody land of the free, 
I hurry home to pay the monthly rent, 
then read global news about genocide 
committed by the king blinded by pride. 

After the Lion of Judah is killed, 
Samson digs hands into carcass of hope 
to retrieve honey for the hungry guild 
who hangs the traitor from the legal rope 
in fruitless effort to stop genocide 
while clowns beat drums made of elephant hide. 

Mad king in glass tower on hill of skulls 
laughs when he shoots lasers at satellites 
so people around the world stare at gulls 
since phones no longer contact holy knights 
who still conduct religious genocide 
to honor the princess who never cried. 

Relaxed in hot spring by the mountain cave, 
I ponder beauty of eternal light 
that glitters sweet on each atomic wave 
which motivates my questionable flight 
because I attempt to stop genocide 
that diplomats and judges try to hide. 

With oracular voice of the Glow Cloud 
I speak strange prophecy from the Void Mind 
that jolts my body with thoughts of the crowd 
to honor Freedom Fighter now confined 
by World Tyrant who commits genocide 
when he assassinates our Psychic Guide. 

So I will lie in bed and read the news 
while the white cat of peace purrs on my breast 
in my investigation to find clues 
about success or failure of my quest 
to stop the men committing genocide 
though I wrestle with mindless ocean tide. 

We cannot call each other on the phone 
so we become beasts roaming in the wild 
till I kneel with awe before the Moon Crone 
who teaches me secret name of the child 
who will fight to stop global genocide 
in Garden of Eden through apartheid. 

Wandering in grove where cherry blossoms bloom, 
the cosmic herald contemplates his plan 
to help humanity evade its doom 
through unlearned lessons of the Fisherman 
who terminates their global genocide 
to honor heart-felt wish of his soul bride. 


No comments:

Post a Comment