Tuesday, February 20, 2024

Voice Of The Stars

Voice Of The Stars
© Surazeus
2024 02 20

When I see the black raven flap upward 
into bare branches of the tall oak tree 
that glows orange from early evening sunrays, 
I wonder why I feel significance 
of timeless fate electrify my heart 
that role I play will somehow change the world. 

Though I feel the whole universe shift slightly 
with slow revolving of Earth through the void, 
time passes with no change I can discern 
beyond subtle sense of strangeness that jolts 
my fragile body with angst of desire 
to dream this hour beyond eternity. 

Instead of walking out door of my home 
and striding forth on road of destiny 
to play my role on public stage of fortune, 
I sit at desk of my conceptual faith 
to type constructive keys of magic spells 
that conjure virtual world from memory. 

In vision of this world my eyes project 
I see eight billion human beings perform 
special roles their race and gender require 
as they attempt to express their free will 
in social context of flexible fate 
that traps us in personas we create. 

When Death erases me from dream of Earth, 
stark glow of light from spells I conjugate 
will gleam as trace of existence I cast, 
then fade into process of nothingness 
that once created me from its desire 
to experience pleasure of beauty in love. 

Though centuries have passed in flash of hope 
since that raven ascended to my tree, 
I feel my soul, awake life after life, 
converging from many gestural minds 
into my one brain of inflective faith 
subject to revelation of weird truth. 

When raven with vivacious attitude 
abstracts its spirit to become my soul, 
its energetic passion to know truth 
motivates my quest to transcend my state 
as I grow beyond nature of my being 
to become universal mind of light. 

With strict exuberant eloquence of joy 
I flap black wings of ardent solitude 
to rise above mute coffin of my home 
and soar beyond blind limits of my being 
so I can stand on Parnassus and sing 
magic spell of love in voice of the stars. 


No comments:

Post a Comment