Saturday, August 31, 2024

One-Winged Angel

One-Winged Angel
© Surazeus
2024 08 31

If thoughtless passion of conceptual hope 
creates fake doors of opportunity 
in blank walls of fear, lost children who laugh 
leave torn pages of books on the sea shore, 
yet the one-winged angel can never save 
their souls from monster of desire within. 

While stumbling in conceptual maze of myths 
searching for Mask of God my father wore 
when he reigned in Hell, I find magic key 
of sacred truth I employ to unlock 
box of wisdom Pandora sold to me 
so I release one-winged angel from Hell. 

Thirsty in the waste land of laughing ghosts 
who steal runes from Goddess of Liberty 
asleep in dream cave, I call her true name 
with voice of ocean waves flowing in veins 
of the one-winged angel I have become 
since serpent in the Tree of Life bit me. 

Staring at rainbowed television screen 
that displays epic of humanity 
in tragicomic shows, horse of my heart, 
who gallops in Kaskelen River gorge, 
leads me to the one-winged angel of love 
whose gentle touch can resurrect the dead. 

While wandering on the gushing river shore 
with the Holy Grail of spirit rebirth 
hidden in my pack, I offer ripe apples 
to every nameless stranger that I meet 
who prays to the one-winged angel of death 
when he appears as the raven of truth. 

Though my father teaches me with grin frown 
that Star Wolf Sirius lives in the Glow Cloud 
gleaming in Blue Sky, I feel divine mind 
of human consciousness glow in my brain 
that mirrors one-winged angel in my face 
when I stare in clear water of Dream Lake. 

Clear sheet of falling rain that soaks the Earth 
is magic portal through the multiverse 
that leads me to you, so I correlate 
psychic strategy of attentive faith 
with riddles in runes carved on river stones 
by the one-winged angel who rules the Earth. 

Finding pages scattered on the sea shore, 
torn by the one-winged angel from the book 
of Astarian faith, I assemble dreams 
of human brains in clever fairy tales 
through revelation of messiah sleuth 
who wears mask of Orpheus to the ball. 


1 comment:

  1. Orpheus wears mask of Hamlet to the ball where he meets Ophelia by the punch bowl.

    ReplyDelete