Thursday, August 8, 2024

God Spirit In The Sun

God Spirit In The Sun
© Surazeus
2024 08 08

Clear eye of the sun that dreams in the sky 
always watches me as I walk the world 
with curious obsession of wordless wonder 
so I glare at face that looks in my soul 
with bewildered apprehension of faith 
that energy of light moves me till death. 

Fierce energy of light that moves my soul 
fuels forward progress of my aching limbs 
with flame of passion glowing in my heart 
that inspires my mind to perceive the world 
through virtual model of reality 
so I can analyze cause and effect. 

To analyze cause and effect of change 
where matter flows into patterns of forms, 
I tag each object with name that describes 
core elements which manifest its force 
so I can record secrets of the Why 
that motivates atoms to wake as me. 

When soul of cosmic atoms wakes as me 
with immortal sense of conscious awareness, 
I feel as if god spirit in the sun 
knows everything I think inside my brain, 
as if eye of the sun designs my thoughts 
and causes me to comprehend its mind. 

On quest to comprehend mind of the sun 
I search strange shadows of the ocean cave 
for sacred treasure of eternal light, 
back and forth between memory and hope, 
to figure out the reason I am real 
since my mind pulses with visions of love. 

Fallen on sun-gold strand of shining sand, 
cute stranger who emerges from dawn glow 
looks up at me with eyes bright as the sun, 
so I reach out my hand with beating heart 
to help them stand as they breathe ocean breeze, 
then offer fruit to nourish them with life. 

Strange person with eyes silver as the sky 
and long hair golden as the wind-blown wheat 
appears to me from clear eye of the sun 
as healthy embodiment of its light, 
so we hold hands and walk along the shore, 
sharing fruit and nuts we harvest from Earth. 

Feasting on fruit we harvest from the Earth, 
we sit together in safe-haven cave, 
gazing at each other with trusting love, 
then we kiss and make love to generate 
children with energy whose souls embody 
clear eye of the sun that dreams in the sky. 


1 comment:

  1. Orpheus sings spells to express heart-aching visions about the god spirit in the sun while Ophelia dances by the sea.

    ReplyDelete