Sunday, August 11, 2024

Energy Field Of God

Energy Field Of God
© Surazeus
2024 08 11

While I believe in the Energy Field 
that forms vast matrix of the universe 
as pulsing swirls of vibrant molecules, 
I do not believe this whole flash of light 
is conscious of itself, nor controls how 
clusters of atoms evolve into beings. 

As flowers bloom from the Energy Field, 
which swirls in lumpy globe of hills and lakes, 
I wake as honey bee of holy thoughts 
who prays to piercing waves of morning light 
for wisdom to discern the shadow mind 
who teaches strangers how to name the what. 

Through trees that writhe from the Energy Field 
my breathe conspires to comprehend the flow 
of words we speak in brain-programming spells 
since religions are television shows 
which I turn off to hear Song of the Sea 
that reveals Nothing of the universe. 

Evolving as brains from the Energy Field, 
I feel I am immortal soul of God 
who represents the ideal human soul 
which our frail bodies strive to emulate 
as we perform our roles in social games 
that determine who gets to eat and breed. 

Though my brain mirrors the Energy Field 
of God, that sees itself alive in beings 
of quick organic concepts we design 
each time we fall in love to generate 
children from our immortal soul of genes, 
I value fragile beauty of our lives. 

My soul embodies the Energy Field 
of potent passion to create new souls 
in constant transformation of our genes 
from throbbing burden of organic fate 
to faceless ghost of bright ethereal voice 
which chooses to express itself as me. 

Common memories of the Energy Field, 
after four hundred million years of dream, 
consist of watching landscape of the world 
blur by the window of the motor car 
my mother drives on shining asphalt roads 
signified by names of dead pioneers. 

I am Ishtar on the Energy Field 
who invents the religious institute 
that forms foundation of our social games 
binding our minds with shared cultural tales 
that present named heroes whose acts define 
values of good and bad we imitate. 


1 comment:

  1. Orpheus writes doctoral thesis about spiritual nature of the energy field of godless consciousness.

    ReplyDelete