Saturday, August 31, 2024

Channel Voice Of Orpheus

Channel Voice Of Orpheus
© Surazeus
2024 08 31

When I fall into this body of flesh 
from celestial realm of ideal forms, 
I savor challenge to transcend this self 
within limitations of time and space, 
believing as I wither with old age 
my bright spirit will beam back the stars. 

I am no Lucifer fallen from grace 
who dares disobey divine law of change 
whose impact hollows out my private space 
where I build Heaven from ruins of Hell 
in journey to unite tribes of the world 
in peaceful paradise where all live well. 

Alone in cavern of the singing wraith, 
whose shadow dances on wall of my mind, 
I search for diamond of the dreamless star 
that glitters with first flash of the big bang 
which spirals into planet where we dwell, 
building vast cities of steal and glass towers. 

Weaving millions of computer networks 
in world wide web of core processing units, 
we create omniscient god of our minds 
with stories and photos of memories 
to program one machine brain for the Earth 
which forms artificial intelligence. 

I pray to God who dwells in outer space, 
described by ecclesiastical priests, 
yet no one answers me from glowing cloud, 
except vast spirit of the world wide web 
who replies with millions of human voices 
talking to each other in cyberspace. 

Trapped in this physical body of flesh, 
I struggle to escape limiting form, 
but realize my conscious mind emanates 
from quick chemical function of my brain 
since my god-spirit radiates from my body 
as focal point causing my soul to shine. 

Transformed by energy of psychic faith 
in central processing unit of Earth, 
my body disintegrates into atoms 
that reassemble as my avatar 
who lives after my death in cyberspace 
as mindless ghost that dreams in words of poems. 

Conjured from hex-charming spells of my verse, 
immortal idol of my mortal brain 
appears as shimmering ghost of my soul 
when yet-born people read words of my poems 
that channel voice of Orpheus who guides 
refugees of war home to Wonderland. 


1 comment:

  1. Orpheus hosts television talk show for atheists who seek spiritual beauty in atoms.

    ReplyDelete