Sunday, July 23, 2023

Grand Tale Of Humankind

Grand Tale Of Humankind
© Surazeus
2023 07 23

Each time I feel the whole universe tilt 
because I gain new perspective on life, 
based on weird concept that readjusts truth 
so I see my world in this whole new light, 
I shift deep center of my psychic weight 
to surf on ceaseless waves of social change. 

When I stand on Bridge of Forgetfulness 
one thousand years after I cast harsh curse 
against the ones who destroyed me with greed 
I chant spell of forgiveness to unbind 
knot of fate that chains my soul to the past 
so I can live this life free of despair. 

When we meet again in my thousandth life, 
face to face in timeless sunlight of hope, 
I feel eternal fate that binds our hearts 
in time-shifting relationship of love 
that always brings us together again 
so we walk holding hands on the lake shore. 

Since energy of hope, that motivates 
how my ancestors chose to live their days, 
still fuels my journey on the signless road 
across the waste land to Heaven I build, 
I channel passion of love through my hands 
to create this world where I want to live. 

Though our ancestors, sisters of one blood 
in Sumer, seven thousand years ago, 
parted ways to marry men they adored, 
me west to Avalon, you east to Java, 
we meet again on island of the snake 
to build new home in Apalachi hills. 

So many strangers in this life I meet 
shine with familiar spirit energy 
that I can almost find in flow of life 
that time and place in history of the Earth 
where our shared ancestors combined their souls 
to incarnate immortal soul of genes. 

I feel vast fabric of relationships 
connect our bodies in web of our genes 
when we meet again through the internet 
that highlights where we are on tree of life 
which blooms from one dynastic root of love 
since we all sprout from First Mother of Earth. 

I see her ecumenic beauty shine 
in eyes of every human being I meet, 
First Mother of Humanity whose soul 
still animates our universal mind, 
so we join world feast at her ziggurat 
where Amen sings grand tale of Humankind. 


No comments:

Post a Comment