Wednesday, July 5, 2023

Ghost In Blue Skies

Ghost In Blue Skies
© Surazeus
2023 07 05

Sunlight arranges weird beams in my eyes 
so when I see nameless Ghost in blue skies 
I wonder if it mirrors my true soul 
that spirals from first flash of the White Whole, 
yet when I take off fake mask of my face 
I expand into spirit of this place. 

Beyond the window of my wordless mind 
flow stairs of light my innocence designed, 
evading shadow of hopeful despair 
that looms above the people everywhere 
as bright-eyed Seraph of the timeless blue 
who watches everything we never do. 

Moon Raven who remembers my true name 
finds me in playground of my curious game 
attempting to construct world view on truth 
since I am destined to play the Dream Sleuth 
searching for idols of gods in the maze 
who help me transcend my next psychic phase. 

Attempting to play Apollo on stage, 
who translates moral spells from manic rage, 
I feel wild energy of Dionysus 
surge in my brain to print conceptual thesis 
which conjures virtual worlds in dreaming brains 
as planets blooming life from ideal planes. 

Electra zaps dreams in my cluttered mind 
through tangled myths of heroes intertwined 
with mortal bodies struggling to survive 
in crowded landscape of the scamming jive 
where mute musicians howl storms into songs 
that call for justice to right social wrongs. 

When marble monuments of fascist kings 
are toppled by just beat of angel wings 
blind seers refuse to fix what should be broke 
in new world order of the zealous woke 
where brain-washed zombies, imprisoned in church, 
wake from trance to begin their honest search. 

Descended from Oregon Trail pioneers 
who crossed the Waste Land of religious fears, 
I transform manic rage Achilles zoned 
to clever wiles Odysseus intoned 
so I can play the manic pixie Jester 
who rules Zathamar with shamanic scepter. 

While wandering Provence in Summer-gold hills 
with my Unicorn to drink from cool rills 
I hear Garsenda by the sparkling pool 
sing heart-aching song on romantic rule 
that man protects the woman he loves most 
whose face shines in clouds as the nameless ghost. 


No comments:

Post a Comment