Monday, July 31, 2023

Truth The River Tells Me

Truth The River Tells Me
© Surazeus
2023 07 31

The strange truth the river tells me today 
pertains to how moon ravens fly away 
each time I open diamond heart to see 
eternal wisdom of the singing sea, 
so I become the world inside my eye 
reflected through ideas in the sky. 

United by two magic rings of love, 
that we extract from beams of stars above, 
we battle demon of obsessive lust 
with psychic bond of our shared mutual trust, 
defeating toxic masculinity 
that clutches death with rage of tyranny. 

I sacrifice my life to save her soul 
by weaving atoms from the cosmic whole 
composing wings of honest attitude 
on which I soar beyond grim solitude 
to organize chaos through social rites 
that guarantee justice of equal rights. 

Though Demon of Destruction grips my heart 
to puppeteer my soul with the star chart 
that maps road of my quest to find the grail 
I breathe pneumatic concept to avail 
psychotic code of weird dynamic faith 
I program so my brain controls the wraith. 

With eager heart of love I claim star boon 
from Sea that bares her bosom to the moon 
so I can channel with my song dream powers 
to resurrect my hope with wine of flowers 
when I rise with Proteus from the sea 
to walk with my sweet love on pleasant lea. 

As son of Triton, who blows wreathed horn 
to wake from misery, where they laugh forlorn, 
obsessive humans lost in cyberspace, 
I measure beams of light that leave no trace 
since rainbows shatter our national pride 
till we are rescued by the Humble Guide. 

Possessed by demon of my lust to live, 
I reverse progression of take to give, 
then ask my love to stab me in the mind 
which kills illusion of me she designed 
so she can love the real me I am now 
when we marry under the Golden Bough. 

The sweet truth the river tells me in code 
reveals how I can name the signless road 
we follow to choose our own destiny 
our hearts invent through shared epiphany 
when we hold hands and vow eternal love 
till our bodies rot under stars above. 


No comments:

Post a Comment