Wednesday, July 19, 2023

Silence Of Indifferent Earth

Silence Of Indifferent Earth
© Surazeus
2023 07 19

Since silence of the Earth speaks to my heart 
through vibrant pull of psychic energy 
I try to translate vision of its hope 
to words that conjure action I perform 
for I am glow of sunlight in my brain 
who sings till death mutes my despair with joy. 

With blast of fire from electrode of lust 
I weld enormous pillars of desire 
from god-steel bones of noble dinosaurs 
to construct grand temple to Sisyphus 
that looms with roofless arrogance of faith 
to demonstrate weight of love in my heart. 

In boundless field of blind organic ghosts 
I am pure absence of the Everything 
because completeness of my eyeless mask 
displays missing facts of analyzed love 
to prove I am absence of divine air 
when I progress through the wholeness of naught. 

When I employ brute force of naked fate 
to mold high walls of Heaven from Hell fire, 
though I am wounded by the words of lies, 
I wander in the waste land forty years 
to build republic of philosophers 
who rule through wisdom of enlightened love. 

Awake with darkness of the spinning Earth, 
I wade in muddy dreams of Ganga River 
to drink hot ash of the bodiless dead 
whose souls of chemical energy flare 
on lithe seraphic wings of hallowed hope 
to comprehend beauty before I die. 

When I emerge from river of the dead, 
baptized by holy blood of angry gods, 
I bow before Padma on her lotus throne 
whose fingers cause red flowers to explode 
from every flashing neuron of my brain 
so I feel every dreaming soul alive. 

But through epiphany of telephones 
screaming prophetic riddles of white crows 
the Earth asks me to remember her well 
so I ascend on time-warp wings of joy 
to worship our indifferent Earth with love 
for she creates me, and destroys me too. 

Thus I translate weird code of tweeting crows 
to narrate constant flow of molecules 
depicting history of the human race 
evolving from fish into eager gods 
who strive to overcome weakness of faith, 
inspired by silence of indifferent Earth. 


No comments:

Post a Comment