Saturday, July 1, 2023

Delicate White Saxifrage

Delicate White Saxifrage
© Surazeus
2023 07 01

You are the delicate white saxifrage 
extending roots of love with tender words 
that break the rocky facade of my heart 
by splitting stone mask of my wounded soul 
so we can grow together in the wind 
as flowers under mirror of the moon. 

Though objects of material amplitude 
will vanish in the swirling tides of change, 
the Overall endures to recompose 
chemical patterns of conceptual forms 
through shifting flow of ardent particles 
that swirl as separate flux from hollow hope. 

With unreal beauty of the thought I touch 
I will return from where I never leave 
despite all possibilities to be 
nothing that must change with every hour 
still surging high in forceful attitude 
against the everything that never was. 

When I see the nothing that is not there 
on wingless breath long floating on cold air 
I sink in subtle warmth of hungry grass 
to kiss mask of the sun now soft as brass 
till song of hope disturbs my placid heart 
with surprise of the broken apple cart. 

We are still sparkles of the vast blue sky 
contained in flowers blooming from dead rock 
that vibrates softly with eternal beams 
swift coiling from heart of the timeless sun 
in solid waves of pulsing plenitude 
inherent deep in dream-flash of the brain. 

When I attain periphery of doubt 
too difficult to pass with subtle thought 
I plunge through tangled hopes for happiness 
abandoned on the signless road of faith 
because we meet beneath the apple tree 
that gives our souls energy to live free. 

Imperative for lunar miracles, 
based on fractured order of magnitude, 
our hopeless dreams for unfulfilled true love 
require non-bells to not announce how death 
dissimilates mute voice we must express 
before bleak sorrow crushes us to dust. 

If I could make sense of this psychic code 
that still reverberates off silent cliffs 
according to false symptoms of lost faith 
I would decide to spend eternity 
with you as flowers blooming from the rock 
that waits for meaning on the mountain slope. 


No comments:

Post a Comment