Saturday, July 8, 2023

My Scream In The Void

My Scream In The Void
© Surazeus
2023 07 08

My scream in the void of blind basilisks 
echoes back as spirits who wears glass masks, 
lost in the bright maze of their cleverness, 
alone in their social togetherness, 
who sing about the anguish of their love 
to the indifferent moon that gleams above. 

My scream in the void of computer eyes 
echoes back as delicate butterflies 
which turn into jetplanes in the blue sky 
hunting for blind prophets who question why 
some people kill to claim this land is mine 
in endless civil war to sell cheap wine. 

My scream in the void of the nameless dead 
echoes back as tangled skein of dream thread 
my words weave taut in matrix of god souls 
who refuse to play their pre-assigned roles 
as puppets dancing to the screamless flute 
that beams from radio brain of the newt. 

My scream in the void of ripe apple trees 
echoes back as philosophy of bees 
who conjure honey from our bleak despair 
which happy girls sell at Zathamar Fair 
till second coming of the star-eyed queen 
who drives six white horses on the big screen. 

My scream in the void of innocent truth 
echoes back as demons in the phone booth 
who calculate distance to destiny, 
concealed by mind tricks of theology, 
before the coming of the hurricane 
which rearranges rules for who can reign. 

My scream in the void of synthetic faith 
echoes back as star eyes of the god wraith 
my eyes project on glowing cloud of hope 
which helps my mission to survive and cope 
with transformation of our global way 
through solemn ritual of the cabaret. 

My scream in the void of logical fact 
echoes back as the new social contract 
that billions on social networks design 
between the people and the global mind 
in new world order of the laughing crow 
who dances naked in the mountain snow. 

My scream in the void of infinite ways 
echoes back as map of the mental maze 
where voices of the faceless people ring 
in bright seraphic shadow of the wing 
that time extends over garden of fools 
who stare at their faces in starless pools. 


No comments:

Post a Comment