Monday, July 17, 2023

Because My Million Souls

Because My Million Souls
© Surazeus
2023 07 17

Because I am wind in box of the book 
I wrestle constant motion of my mind 
to capture flow of passion with stale words 
that order chaos through the dreaming eye 
with secret door I bind between two rooms 
to conjure virtual image of the world. 

Because I leap high threshold between worlds 
with shocked misnomer of indifferent thoughts 
I hide the secret door between my minds 
denoting difference of the sudden change 
that shifts my focus through the mirror eye 
till words refract real object I perceive. 

Because my words arrange concepts in line 
to verse forth idol every object projects 
through material shape of eternal form 
I twist the secret door of everywhere 
to stamp authentic nature of its truth 
bound with identity of time and space. 

Because my million souls experience love 
as glow of pain that motivates my quest 
to seek pure wisdom through knowledge of facts 
I praise immersive vibe of concrete hope 
contained in product my hands generate 
by shaping matter of atomic swirls. 

Because I follow vulture of despair 
through connotative logic of my eye 
I study sign of wisdom that appears 
each day from furtive blast of wheeling fate 
to read books in library of lost souls 
they write in private language of their fear. 

Because white truck of doom may strike me dead 
I illustrate relentless trope of hope 
which correlates my difficult insight 
with shocked epiphany of secret doors 
that always open with the key I forge 
from ideal question of the howling moon. 

Because my hands move chess pieces of power 
through disordering principle of faith 
that demonstrates linear surface of hope 
I model unspawned rationality 
that resonates with hierarchy of truth 
through flow that authenticates solid ground. 

Because I hope with frogs on lily pads 
to redesign process of open doors 
which rearranges rainbow of my mind 
I utter heuristic spell of intent 
based on intuitive mystery of love 
that relies on forced serendipity. 


No comments:

Post a Comment