Monday, July 17, 2023

Theory Of Absolute Death

Theory Of Absolute Death
© Surazeus
2023 07 17

Each time I risk absurdity of truth 
I gamble for failure with practiced hands 
that seldom alienate the firm believer 
in difficult whisper of timeless wind 
based on security of knowing why 
we learn our lesson from the shock of pain. 

Each spurge that blossoms from my fractured skull 
gestures through hodgepodge of eternity 
to measure limits of thought we create 
with every word we speak from gasping breath 
when we collect lost detritus of dreams 
arranged as memories our brains invent. 

Each concept scrambled from the puzzle tale 
explains how I can harness power to think 
designing mask of my identity 
connected firm to tangible arrest 
based on potential to reshape my thought 
through spontaneity of bold footsteps. 

Each memory of thoughts I organize 
implies vast distance to the captured truth 
that could denote arcane process of faith 
when I divine my thinking attitude 
through scarcity of traces redefined 
by how I place ideas on the stone. 

Each soul connection of unfused delight 
moves me to pull apart my old world view 
and build new palace of conceptual truth 
with pleasure to compose new arcane thoughts 
that breaks the form as I retreat from here 
through theoretical framework of love. 

Each fragment of impermanence keeps time 
with incompleteness of my empty home 
which must portray domestic ardency 
for sentimental faith in usefulness 
when I decontextualize social change 
contaminating beauty we betray. 

Each miniature world my words arbitrate 
between materiality and truth 
imposes laws of physical exchange 
beneath shadow of faith that activates 
beginning of melancholy and doom 
that hovers as wings over paradise. 

Each reenactment of the nuclear hour 
the child discovers objects have no souls 
broadcasts static between stations of faith 
though charismatic objects express lust 
through associative memory of bones 
confused by theory of absolute death. 


No comments:

Post a Comment