Sunday, July 2, 2023

Controlling The Force

Controlling The Force
© Surazeus
2023 07 02

Since I fall in love with Angel of Death 
every morning when I wake up from dream 
I smile at her with joy she is alive, 
for I see bright in black void of her eyes 
every galaxy in the universe 
flashing with beauty from glow of her brain. 

Together walking on the misty heath 
we fill baskets with raspberries of Seem 
from damp thickets by the road to survive 
on shocking beauty of dark blood-smeared skies 
so with pungent breath of oaks break the curse 
that opens portal of truth in moon rain. 

While I construct our home from broken wood 
my lovely bride, the Angel of Death, tends 
garden of herbs with tomatoes and squash, 
though ghosts of our children glow on the pond 
where light creates the russet curve of time 
on which we stage our sad romantic play. 

Gargantuan wisdom of the mountain rood 
looms over meadow where the river bends 
halfway to Heaven, though blind angels wash 
bodies of dead children sad demons spawned 
from ghostly beauty of sweet ocean slime 
incarnate in lonely humans who pray. 

Along quaint gravel path where yarrows bloom 
nine liquid snakes discuss theology 
preserved by toxic positivity 
engaged by pollutants from factories 
erected on Garden of Eden graves 
deep in rancid estuaries of faith. 

I throw truth stones at shifting veil of gloom 
to study fortune of astrology 
deboned with fertile negativity 
still energized by psychic batteries 
which help me translate song of ocean waves 
though fireworks illuminate the dream wraith. 

As bird of magic with wings of desire 
the Angel of Death sews new leather coat 
for me to wear in Parliament of Fools 
because our words explode with flash of truth 
revealing fountain of life as the source 
from which we bloom into organic beings. 

With radical amazement of the choir 
I sing to crownless empress on the boat 
who commissions me to open new schools 
where children can learn from messiah sleuth 
psychic secret for controlling the Force 
that flows as dreaming molecules in things. 


No comments:

Post a Comment