Saturday, July 1, 2023

Flowers From The Earth

Flowers From The Earth
© Surazeus
2023 07 01

Or I could stand out in the pouring rain, 
soul defined by body my mind designs, 
and think about the strangers in the world 
I follow on each social media site 
who search for happiness in singing spells 
that blossom into flowers from the Earth. 

Because we walk together on one bridge 
that spans abyss of possibilities 
with eager passion of the Superman 
we overcome our weakness with sheer will 
since suffering fortifies our aching hearts 
with knowledge about flowers from the Earth. 

Since I know I will die and disappear 
sometime soon in the next ten thousand days 
I want to fall in love with faceless Death 
and kiss her with true love in sparkling rain, 
yet I know when she falls in love with me 
she will vanish as flowers from the Earth. 

So I will hold hands with Angel of Death 
and walk by her side in Garden of Faith 
since pure love that emanates from my heart 
revives fruit trees in promises of Spring 
after Winter of her gloom kills us all 
till our rebirth as flowers from the Earth. 

These pulsing atoms that compose my being, 
which flare forth from first flash of the White Whole, 
have formed ten billion bodies bright with souls 
before they constitute my body now 
as water flowing through our dreaming brains 
each time we bloom as flowers from the Earth. 

This water sparkling in my body now 
that sparkled in long-dead organic beings 
gleams bright with memories of their daily lives 
so I dream how their eyes perceived this world 
when I feel passion of their will to live 
bloom through me as flowers from the Earth. 

When I consume material of the mind 
embodied in fruit from the Tree of Knowledge 
my body integrates mind of the world 
so I wake reborn as the cosmic herald 
to sing ceaseless epic of human life 
that records us as flowers from the Earth. 

Though here tonight on spinning globe of souls 
I sit alone before computer screen, 
composing hymn of arcane hieroglyphs, 
I feel my mind connected to your minds 
in dreaming matrix of the world wide web 
till our graves nourish flowers from the Earth. 


No comments:

Post a Comment