Sunday, July 9, 2023

Vibrant Energy Of Love

Vibrant Energy Of Love
© Surazeus
2023 07 09

When I approach stone wall of destiny 
that traps my universal mind with truth, 
I exercise straight power of the mind 
over the sunlit universe of sense 
though spirit of Bacchus possesses me 
with anguish to expand beyond my Self. 

When I cross abyss of forgetfulness, 
using fragile bridge of perceptive dream, 
I exercise power of renovation 
to transform fractured universe of death 
into whole virtual world of paradise 
since spirit of Merlin designs my Self. 

When I link each experience of my mind 
to universal concept of some myth 
that highlights particular facts I feel, 
I exercise art of dream carpentry 
to build the fragile home of private tales 
I hope would bind excessive energy. 

When I join events in dream of my life 
to ancient legends my ancestors lived, 
my mind is emptied of corrupting fear 
which vacates ruined temple of my faith 
so I stand naked and blind in the dark 
to clothe my soul in body of my lust. 

When I perceive the moment of stark light 
in which I stand awake this timeless hour, 
I feel fierce flutter of eternity 
radiate hot from swirling core of being 
that projects my body from the God Eye 
who dreams at center of the universe. 

When I feel vibrant energy of love 
emanate from my fragile skeleton 
that will remain long after I am dead, 
I feel changeless Idea of each thing 
inform the pulsing atoms which compose 
chemical structure of its changing shape. 

When I become one mind with everything, 
in this house, among these trees, by this street, 
as mortal conduit of immortal light, 
I dream the lives all my ancestors lived 
guide how I live to generate new life 
as children formed by our immortal genes. 

When fertile vitality of my love 
motivates my progress on road of life, 
I paint signs on the way my feet impave 
this global network of our busy streets 
till I become the vacancy of me 
so my dreams haunt these relics of my mind. 


No comments:

Post a Comment