Wednesday, July 26, 2023

Men Must Accept Their Death

Men Must Accept Their Death
© Surazeus
2023 07 26

Desire to overcome nothing of death 
drives me to find and marry fertile mate 
so we can generate children from love 
who incarnate immortal soul of genes 
through which divine God dreaming in our brains 
transcends eternity with conscious life. 

Moral obligation to procreate, 
taught me by elders of society, 
motivates my decision to employ 
constructive actions building haven walls 
where I tend crops and fruit trees every day 
to sustain lives of children I conserve. 

Attentive to needs of my loving mate 
through focused analysis of research 
when I perceive changing nature of things, 
I perform rituals that constrain swift flow 
of psychic energy with noble deeds 
through which I create rather than destroy. 

Asserting pure authority of insight 
based on observation of how things grow, 
I proclaim proverbs of physical rules 
that describe process of cause and effect 
when teaching children how they should behave 
to maintain harmony of peaceful growth. 

Ten thousand years of leaders over tribes 
enforce conceptual idea of God 
whose divine wisdom of conscious insight 
enthuses mortal men with cosmic wraith 
through apotheosis of psychic growth 
so fathers reign as wise kings till they die. 

When cruel men filled with bitterness of hate 
attempt to enforce fierce authority 
of unearned power over other men 
through social tyranny of blinding greed 
they destroy themselves with demonic rage 
after killing people who choose free will. 

Good leaders who protect people from harm, 
and organize workers in companies 
to encourage production through free will, 
win over tyrants who exploit good men, 
so mortal men who play wise loving god 
establish monarchies to enforce peace. 

Achilles destroys while Odysseus rules, 
and Lear goes mad demanding loyal love 
while Jesus resurrects from sacrifice 
because he gives love without wanting back, 
so I ask laughing skull of Hamlet why 
men must accept their death to find true love. 


No comments:

Post a Comment