Thursday, July 27, 2023

Control Chaos Of Desire

Control Chaos Of Desire
© Surazeus
2023 07 27

At this brief hour of eyes enhanced with light 
I see vast swirl of bright eternity 
in subtle motion stars assert to shine 
immense compassion of indifferent love 
because my body pulses with desire 
inherent deep in atoms of my brain. 

Yet final form of change we all endure 
as quick organic patterns of desire 
is death that breaks our bodies into sparks 
that still remember first flash of all life 
which spirals wide from conscious eye of hope 
awake at center of our universe. 

As emanation of immortal light 
that dreams each conscious mind who ever lives 
on every planet in the universe, 
I feel each atom pulsing in my brain 
as flash of memory from dazed dawn of time 
when I become aware I am alive. 

Alive on windy beach of shocking light, 
halfway between loud roaring ocean waves 
and gentle mountains calm with blooming trees, 
I walk along weird sparkling river flow 
to find cave of illusions in my heart 
where I first give myself this name I wear. 

Six million years I walk lush river shores 
one thousand times around the spinning Earth 
while eating fruit I pluck from humming trees 
that fuels my fierce ambition to acquire 
true knowledge about the nature of things 
which I measure with every word I speak. 

Alone in library with ten thousand books 
written by bold hands of people long dead, 
I feel conscious awareness of their brains, 
though long vanished in indifferent wind, 
glow bright again in visions of my brain 
so all their wisdom programs how I know. 

Mute ghost of every writer who once lived 
haunts me as I gaze out window of time 
and watch epic of human history play 
tragic comedies of men who play God 
hoping to control chaos of desire 
as they go mad that death will claim us all. 

Beneath my feet as I traverse the world 
I feel the solid ground of timeless truth 
from whole foundation of facts I can trust 
for they are always real with measured proof 
whether or not I may choose to believe, 
so I record my dreams before I die. 


No comments:

Post a Comment