Tuesday, July 25, 2023

Mask Morpheus Wears

Mask Morpheus Wears
© Surazeus
2023 07 25

I am so deep now in vast maze of myths 
that I see myself in every dead god, 
and I see them in every living soul, 
yet no one can see mirror of my face 
in mask of every story character 
I wear as prism that reflects God Mind. 

I flit through shifting shadows of mute ghosts 
beyond ambiguous denouement of truth 
so lithe with vague climax still unresolved 
that no one sees whom I present today 
becoming mask Morpheus wears to play 
conceptual artist of the broken world. 

As soon as you perceive my ancient soul 
I transform into someone else you know 
so with each breath of weird atomic light 
I grow beyond all stereotypes books code 
because I wander in vast maze of myths 
where spiders weave new global paradigm. 

I cradle brave Cordelia in my arms 
whose blue eyes stare beyond infinity 
with shocking revelation of the truth 
that every conscious being who feels and loves 
will break into constituent elements 
that validates our crime of living well. 

Through fierce intent to ever evade death 
I breathe in glowing light of energy 
that fuels aggressive passion to create 
more idols that embody social tropes 
to play weird characters of human hopes 
who rage against injustice of blind fate. 

I need no living human to love me 
for boundless hollow of my fertile heart 
forever flows with bountiful excess 
of sly adoring love for every soul 
who lives and dies in spinning of our world 
because I channel atoms of the sun. 

Sun Spider goddess with ten zillion eyes 
expresses vibrant energy of love 
that beams atomic threads of divine faith 
to weave my body from immortal genes 
so God wakes up in bright dream of my mind 
enclosing all truth in vast maze of myths. 

I wander so lost in vast maze of myths 
that no one sees where I am going next 
for I disappear in quick slant of light, 
yet every hero my soul incarnates 
stands changeless in ideal form of each idol 
who haunts every story that humans share. 


No comments:

Post a Comment