Wordless Wind Of Why © Surazeus 2026 09 18 To invest in emotional regrowth when flocks of ravens search for tree of faith, I follow river-flow of innocence to understand abandonment by wind each morning I cross vast liminal space to hide my soul with temporary face. To listen to the dreams of birds at dawn before sunlight reveals grave of my heart, I ponder why I wanted to be born through brave attention of romantic hope that drives our bodies to generate life in struggle to transcend mute nothingness. To live as reaper and sower of truth by cultivating myths from dreams of gods, I pray through clumsy strife against despair to laugh and cry through cycle of rebirth till I float blind in grief of pleasant joy that morphs my body to symbol of faith. To swell beyond limits of time and space on frantic wings of fierce angelic lust, I build small church of stone on river shore to shelter homeless refugees from war who gather for the Feast of Apple Hope in shining presence of the eyeless sun. To analyze the fall of Icarus who wears the broken mask of Lucifer, I calculate new route through maze of Hell to gather treasures from tombs of dead gods which I deliver to the Queen of Life who reigns on ziggurat of singing skulls. To sail away from hills of Ithaca long after endless journey to my home, I study constellations of the heart providing safe road to the Promised Land where old bearded man by the Burning Bush insists Jehovah speaks in flames of awe. To redesign view of our universe that represents its true reality, we hang out in lush field of confused ghosts with pamphlets that explain the Afterlife because our conscious sense of Special Self will vanish in the wordless wind of why. To become one with Infinite Eye of Light that beams through every atom of my soul, I swim in sea of demons to explore uncanny wisdom of subconscious realms where all my ancestors dream in my cells so I remember evolving through love.
Surazeus Astarius Συράζευς Αστάριος. Cartographer. Epic Poet. Hermead epic poem about Philosophers 126,680 lines of blank verse. http://tinyurl.com/AstarianScriptures
Translate
Friday, September 18, 2026
Wordless Wind Of Why
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Orpheus captures the wordless wind of why in the leather bag of eagerness so he can sail the wine-dark sea to Elysium where Ophelia bakes apple pies.
ReplyDelete