Tuesday, September 24, 2024

Warden Of The Jovian Cow

Warden Of The Jovian Cow
© Surazeus
2024 09 24

Though I have lived on Earth sixty years now, 
employed as warden of the Jovian cow, 
I still feel young as when I was the boy 
who liked to ride his bike on walls of Troy 
where I watched Achilles and Hector play 
game of chess for the American Way. 

Leaving cave of illusions with no face, 
I embrace eternal now of all-place 
so I can feel star engine of the mind 
expand fractal wisdom the sun designed 
by weaving our organic souls from light 
with wingless angel painted on my kite. 

Still lost in time and lost in space we sing 
sweet hymns to Solaria in Stonehenge ring 
while Phoebus plays guitar on bright-lit stage 
according to rules of the blood-stained page 
which chronicles wild history of the world 
that leads to coming of the cosmic herald. 

I love to sail around the seven seas 
in noble quest for fields where honey bees 
pollinate food crops humans need to thrive 
since we want more than money to survive, 
for if they die reproduction will stall, 
and global civilization will fall. 

When sons of Mannus choose tools of their trade, 
according to talents of their skill grade, 
they build empires to colonize the Earth 
through research of science to know its worth, 
as if we are not hungry apes in trees 
who work all day to pay production fees. 

Searching for elusive teacher of the truth, 
known to old legends as messiah sleuth, 
I climb steep Himalaya mountain trail 
to escape market of the bargain sale, 
till I find Shiva dancing in glass tomb 
where he wields wand of the nuclear bomb. 

While meditating on high mountain peak 
I discover truth all wise prophets seek, 
that conscious sense of self in dream domains 
is function of our neural-networked brains 
which dissipates to nothing when we die, 
so I laugh the Earth is round like my eye. 

My body channels spirit of the Earth, 
evolving more with each genetic birth, 
fish to lizard to mouse to cat to ape 
to wingless angel mapping world landscape, 
so follow me to gardens of Elysium 
to join my feast in Athena Museum. 


1 comment:

  1. Orpheus bakes German chocolate cake with strawberries for my birthday party in Athena Museum.

    ReplyDelete