Thursday, September 26, 2024

Sing With The Hurricane

Sing With The Hurricane
© Surazeus
2024 09 26

Too full of feelings I cannot express, 
I wish I could sing with the hurricane 
which spirals swift from anguish of true love 
fueled by passionate heat of desire 
with threat to wreck my fragile paradise 
through paradigm of autonomous hope. 

Through awe at multiplicity of things 
based on suspected unity of force, 
I contemplate freedom to sing of truth 
when I map complex landscape of forms 
that mirrors concepts of our shared world view 
mutually dependent on language we speak. 

Before thought-speech pollutes my morning view 
of dew-wet plants refracting scarlet rays, 
which the bright sun radiates from Eye of Time, 
I drink sweet beauty of the flowing world 
springing in fountain from the fractured stone 
where jagged diamond of my heart gleams hid. 

The total Emptiness of Ever fills 
bottomless abyss of my hungry heart 
with passion to explore stark mountain trail 
along its phased negative counterpart 
with appropriate rites that preserve the flame 
of conscious energy flashing my eyes. 

Because unpolished jewel of my mind, 
that gleams with incandescent innocence, 
rolls slowly through the vast array of stars, 
my heart is dazzled by unmeasured depths 
of stretched eternity, which binds my soul 
to fragile body through my consciousness. 

To understand strange process of Unfolding, 
I study mindless mechanical force 
which fuels aggressive spinning of starlight 
that forms galactic wheels of willful fate 
through careful balance of chaos and form 
which I perceive as unity of truth. 

While facing prospect of destructive death 
from wrath of Jupiter in whirling winds, 
I attempt to sing with the hurricane 
which spirals toward us with indifferent dance 
to demolish everything we have built 
so Nature erases us from the world. 

After assembling puzzle of world history 
from random fragments of conceptual facts, 
I laugh with joy at beauty of the wind 
that sweeps across the land on divine wings 
with unconscious force of destructive truth, 
then create again, if I am not killed. 


1 comment:

  1. Orpheus plays lyre to sing with the hurricane that swirls toward his home where he lives with his wife and children in paradise.

    ReplyDelete