Thursday, May 2, 2024

Star-World Of Your Eyes

Star-World Of Your Eyes
© Surazeus
2024 05 02

When I look deep in star-world of your eyes 
I feel vibrant essence of how you feel, 
so I sail bark of my aspirant heart 
across wild wordless sea of arduous faith 
to find safe haven of your precious heart 
on quest to bring you treasure of your hope. 

Shipwrecked on island of confusing thoughts, 
I crawl jagged rocks of uncertainty, 
pummeled by passionate waves of desire 
that toss me back and forth on angry fear 
till you throw rope of considerate love 
so I can transcend high cliff of despair. 

Lured forward by dulcet tone of your voice 
that flutters in dark forest of concern, 
I follow Mercurian wail of lost faith 
to blaze new trail in tangled vines of lust 
each time I pause to listen with clear trust 
till I find you by pool of eager love. 

Asserting purpose of romantic hope, 
I climb from sea strand of uncertain waves, 
through shadowy forest of mocking doubt, 
to climb steep trail of surreptitious clues 
that hint at your clandestine hope for love 
which motivates my quest to find your grove. 

Approaching covert gate of paradise 
with furtive foray of agile pursuit, 
I pluck sharp thorn of anguish from my heart, 
long forged by flames of passion with design 
from painful bane to key of honest faith 
to open locked doors of your secret soul. 

By giving treasures of my heart to you 
without expecting any in return 
through careful attention to all your needs, 
which I provide with calm alacrity, 
I hope to open fear-locked heart with love 
in tune with bold sincerity of truth. 

Yet when I penetrate grove of your heart 
and find myself in walls of your safe home, 
I hesitate for fear of hurting you, 
till gaze of starlight from your gentle eyes 
fills me with soothing calm of ecstasy 
so I relax at harbinger of trust. 

I look all day in star-world of your eyes 
with bold security of honest trust 
that you accept love beaming from my heart 
because you bloom with smiles of laughing joy 
when we together tend fruit trees of faith, 
and generate new life with kiss of hope. 


No comments:

Post a Comment