Monday, May 27, 2024

Atoms Weaving Us

Atoms Weaving Us
© Surazeus
2024 05 27

Though alienated from Nature of Earth 
I leave rough cities of humanity 
to meditate on long route of my life 
connecting scenes of my experience 
so I attain resolution through truth 
when I become one with the mountainscape. 

Reclining with pensive woman I love 
in quiet bower draped with flowered vines, 
I feel soft murmur of the ancient sea 
swirl clouds across serenely brilliant stars 
so in sweet silence of cool evening glow 
I sense presence of some sad soul long dead. 

Even though my shadow abandons me 
in the darkest times of life we endure, 
I always feel breath of the evening breeze 
flow through my soul with floating witchery 
of eerie melodies from Fairy Land 
that spark strange passion in my silent heart. 

No haunting tune except my own soft voice 
among honey-dripping flowers of faith 
radiates from center of my universe 
with joyful rhythm of my secret thoughts 
that rings almost unheard across lush vales 
where houses glow among tall pensive oaks. 

Each object moving in this patterned world 
reflects immortal soul of Earth that hums 
with mindless passion to exist in form 
which gleams with sunbeams in my mirror eye 
to flash new neural visions in my brain 
so I perceive true nature of its globe. 

As conscious subject, signified with name 
expressed with love by mother of my soul, 
I feel hot urge of passion animate 
progressive journey on landscape of hope 
that moves my body with intensive calm 
as intellect that weaves my dreaming brain. 

Though no conscious supernatural god knows 
secrets of our hearts, except our own minds, 
that soul which seems to glow in every form 
is my own consciousness reflected back, 
yet all objects I perceive are composed 
of atoms weaving us in web of thought. 

Now that I comprehend with star-bright eye 
incomprehensible nature of life, 
constructed of atoms through chemicals 
that interact with numbered rings of time, 
I treasure woman nestled in my arms, 
for she embodies divine soul of light. 


1 comment:

  1. Orpheus investigates nature of atoms that weave us in web of thought.

    ReplyDelete