Saturday, May 11, 2024

Spells On Crumbling Leaves

Spells On Crumbling Leaves
© Surazeus
2024 05 11

Through startling epiphany of weird truth 
I arrange collage of lost memories 
that juxtapose disparate materials 
with explicit syntactical relations 
between elements in puzzle of faith 
through my consistent authorial voice. 

Coding social information in scenes 
that present psychic ambition of love, 
I sing electric beauty of the soul 
that beams out from first flash of the big bang 
through tense organic bodies of our brains 
so we express voice of atoms in songs. 

Unspoken marginal presence of I 
embraces pulsing energy of light 
projecting virtual model of the world 
through visionary chanting of my eye 
when I dance lithe with strictly-controlled grace 
in journey to Otherworld of the mind. 

Back from the Otherworld of ancient dreams 
preserving timeless concepts of ideas, 
I chant in riddles of conceptual tropes 
objectively existing information 
freely available for communal use 
realized through individual competence. 

Through hieroglyphs of visual images 
I translate surreal visions of harsh life 
with complex similes of farming ways 
intense arrogance of aggressive war 
swirled by vortex of political power 
that I assert through world view I design. 

Encoding psychic tropes with ideograms 
that program how our brains perceive the world, 
mad prophet born from sea-womb of the whale 
stands firm before the pearly gates of Heaven 
to preach salvation through the will to power 
dictators employ to crown themselves kings. 

Based on genealogy of my soul, 
that embodies immortal soul of genes 
reborn from men now worshipped as great gods, 
I act without acting in game of life 
by sitting quietly in my quaint home 
and writing spells that reprogram my mind. 

When pulsing atoms that compose my soul, 
conjured by chemicals fueling my body, 
disperse to swirls of dust at hour of death, 
this I that consciously defines itself 
will vanish in blank nothingness of faith, 
leaving only these spells on crumbling leaves. 


No comments:

Post a Comment